Plus Series · Increases Expansion
Only squared on the lower arch. The Series C squared balancers allow alignment in a straight line only in the lower arch. They can be used to finalise a therapy or straight away in cases where the patient has naturally aligned lower incisors.
- Ideal in case of doubt regarding the rounding or squaring of the lower arch
- Finalise the result of perfect cranial-occlusal equilibrium according to the laws of Planas
- Optimum for the re-education of swallowing
- The blue Series C is particularly suitable for very narrow arches
|modello||palatine cusp distance (14 and 24)||material|
|C3P||from 28 to 32 mm|
|C4P||from 32 to 36 mm|
- Ideal for treatments in dental classes I and II.
- Ideal for overbites.
- Ideal for overjets.
- Light blue portable balancer case.